There are multiple sessions for the Math 147/151/171 and the Math 131/142 PPP.
The dates and times for the Summer 2018 Personalized Precalculus Program are listed in the table below. The fee for each three-week session is $200 (Non-Refundable) and is payed by credit at the time of registration.
Summer 2019 PPP Dates
|For students who need to take Math 151,171, or 147||For students who need to take Math 142 or 131|
|Dates/Session||Online Tutoring Days and Times (CST)||Dates/Session||Online Tutoring Days and Times (CST)|
|June 4 – June 21||Monday – Friday||June 11 – June 28||Monday – Friday|
|Session 1A||8:30-10:30am||Session 1B||8:30-10:30am|
|Session 1E||7:15-9:15pm||Session 1D||7:15-9:15pm|
|June 17 – July 5||Monday – Friday||June 24 – July 12||Monday – Friday|
|Session 2A||8:30-10:30am||Session 2B||8:30-10:30am|
|Session 2E||7:15-9:15pm||Session 2D||7:15-9:15pm|
|July 1 – July 19||Monday – Friday||July 9 – July 26||Monday – Friday|
|Session 3A||8:30-10:30am||Session 3B||8:30-10:30am|
|Session 3E||7:15-9:15pm||Session 3D||7:15-9:15pm|
|July 23 – August 9||Monday – Friday||–||–|
Which PPP session do I take?
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences – Biochemistry, Genetics, Biological and Agricultural Engineering, and Food Science & Technology majors
- College of Architecture – Visualization majors
- College of Engineering – All majors
- College of Engineering Academies – All locations
- College of Geosciences – All majors
- College of Liberal Arts – Economics majors
- College of Science – All majors
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences – All majors except Biochemistry, Genetics, Biological and Agricultural Engineering, and Food Science & Technology majors
- College of Architecture – All majors except Visualization majors
- College of Education and Human Development – All majors
- College of Geosciences – Environmental Studies, Geography, Geographic Info. Science & Tech, & University Studies.
- College of Liberal Arts – All majors
- Mays Business School – All majors
- College of Public Health – All majors
- Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Science – Biomedical Science majors